Just a quick reminder that annual subscriptions are now due. All subscriptions must be paid by 31 January 2019.
Here’s some important facts which you may or may not be aware of regarding subscriptions:
- Here’s the letter from the executive on subscriptions coming due.
- If you’re a player, part of your subscription goes towards registration fees with the GAA. All players must be registered with the GAA to take part in competitions.
- The fee also covers insurance for players; it’s very important that all players are covered should any injuries occur.
- This also means that if a player is not paid up once competition starts we simply will not be permitted to play them.
- The easiest way is to pay online through clubforce (previously myclubfinances)
- We know that not everyone likes to put their credit card details online, so you can call Michelle in the office to pay over the phone. Simply call 01-8335722 and Michelle will be only too happy to talk you through payment options.
- At the AGM in November, it was voted in that Family Memberships convey full, non-playing memberships on Adults. This means if you take out a family membership you’ll have a vote on club matters, and you’ll be eligible to enter the draw for All-Ireland tickets (fingers crossed!)
- Did you know: Some health plans offer cash-back for joining sports clubs ? Handy to know. For example, Irish Life Health offer €30 per child who joins. Not massive, but not to be sniffed at either. Also; you may be able to claim last year so if you have private health care, check your benefits statement to see if it’s worth a claim. They usually have a simple “submit your receipt” service so worth a look!
Many members have already paid up, and we thank you for your promptness.