We’ve a great schedule of camps for summer 2019. This page explains our camps, and how to book them.
There are 3 camps being run this summer.
This is the official GAA summer camp, which is run on a national scale. All participants receive free gear and a backpack. This camp:
- Is Open to primary school children aged 6 to 13 years.
- Runs Monday 15th July to Friday 19th July Inclusive, from 10:00 am to 2:30pm
- Cost is €60 for the first child, €55 for second child and €45 for third and subsequent children.
Booking for Cúl Camps is strictly through the Cúl Camps Website – this will ensure that the official cúl camp gear is available for the player.
It is important that booking is done in advance, especially to ensure that your child receives the training gear. Unfortunately, no walk-ins will be accepted.
Here’s a handy booking link. A good overview of the Cúl Camps can be found on the official website.
St Vincents GAA Summer Camp
Our own summer camp runs the following week. This camp:
- Is open to primary school children aged 6 to 13 years.
- Runs Monday 22nd July to Friday 26th July inclusive from 10:00 am to 2:30pm
- Cost is €60 for the first child, €55 for the second child and €45 for third and subsequent children.
Booking for St Vincents GAA Summer Camp is via our own site here.
St Vincents GAA Elite Camp
Our Elite Camp is aimed at older boys and girls, born in 2005 and older. (U14 to U18). The elite camp has less of an emphasis on fun, and more on developing hurling, camogie and football skills. This camp will also cover areas such as strength and conditioning, nutrition, recovery and lifestyle advice.
This camp will feature high quality guest coaches including some of our senior players.
Runs Monday 29th July to Wednesday 31 July, 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Cost is €40 per player.
Booking for the Elite Camp is via our own site here.